|Kind of work:
| • Due to the fundamental and qualitative professional education received, and deep specialized knowledge in the chosen field of physics, highly qualified specialists are able to independently acquire new knowledge that can adapt to changing social and economic conditions and successfully compete in the internal and external labor markets.
• Training in a program that prepares highly professional researchers who are able to use modern physical and mathematical methods both in a wide range of natural sciences and in various spheres of human activity.
• Combination of fundamental theoretical training with practical work in educational and scientific laboratories using modern computer, multimedia and information technologies.
- in-depth study of nuclear power plants, accelerators and nuclear radiation detectors;
- conviction in the possibility of cognition of nature, in the need for a reasonable use of the achievements of science and technology for the further development of human society;
- independence in acquiring new knowledge and practical skills;
- be able to process and analyze the information obtained in the experiment; Also use modern methods of recording elementary particles;
- study of chemical and phase composition, structure and properties of materials;
- obtaining new materials, developing technologies for their thermal and chemical-thermal processing, pressure treatment and their introduction into production;
- study of the device and operation of process equipment, plants and instruments;
- creation of the foundations of new technological processes for obtaining materials and their processing, introduction into production.
Research and development
|Number of weeks offered:
|Max. deduction to be expected: