|Kind of work:
| The Service Engineering research group of the Institute for Applied Information Technology InIT is running the InIT Cloud Computing Lab - ICCLab (https://blog.zhaw.ch/ICCLab), a research lab working on cloud computing technologies and robotics applications, and the Service Prototyping Lab - SPLab (https://blog.zhaw.ch/SPLab), a research lab dedicated to advance the state of the art in service prototyping, cloud native application development and serverless computing.
Project work and research will be conducted in one of the following topics:
- Cloud Infrastructure: Virtual Machines, Containers, Storage and Networking based on OpenStack and Kubernetes
- Cloud Platforms: Cloud application enablement, Platform as a Service, Application Deployment & Management
- Cloud Robotics: Cloud-native enablement and development of Robotics Applications
- Cloud Native Application Development: Prototyping, engineering and composition of (micro-)service based applications
- Service Tooling: Tools to prototype distributed cloud services from the programming level, Serverless and FaaS
- Cloud Accounting and Billing: Collection of metrics, rating and cost and billing processing in cloud platforms and applications
The project will cover the entire software development lifecycle, from design to implementation, testing and evaluation.
The Student will be fully integrated in an international research group. Take the chance to conduct research with a strong applied focus.
Salary depends on your degree: Non-Bachelor CHF 2050.-/month, Bachelor CHF 2550.-/month An additional one month salary is payed pro rata in December and at the end of the internship.
Research and development
|Number of weeks offered:
|Max. deduction to be expected:
||approx. 10 % Social security AHV/IV